Trusting in His Timing

The whole job search has been such a humbling experience for me. I am learning a lot about humility and patience right now. Every single dentist office I have dropped my resume' off to thus far has basically told me that they have all the hygienists and fill-ins that they need. They all say the same thing: "Well, good luck."

It is discouraging.

I don't need a job because Adam and I need the income. We decided when we were engaged that we would only live off his income and any income I make would just go to savings. I would like a job, though, so I can keep my skills fresh. After all, I did just finish 5 years of college, and I don't want to waste it.

So I am learning to persevere and keep my head up, even when I am sorely disappointed.

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye."
     ~ Psalm 32:8

"Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, 'This is the way, walk in it.' Whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left."
     ~ Isaiah 30:21

"For You are my rock and my fortress; therefore, for Your name's sake, lead me and guide me."
     ~ Psalm 31:3

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."
     ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

'Thus says the Lord your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go.' "
     ~ Isaiah 48:17

Comments

Popular Posts